AIP • Keto • Paleo
+ 3-4lbs pork ribs
+ 1/2 a leek minced
+ 3-4 TBS herbs de Provence
+ 2 large sprigs of fresh rosemary minced
+ Zest of 2 lemons
+ Juice from 2 lemons
+ 4 cloves of garlic minced
+ 1 CUP apple cider vinegar
+ 2 CUPS filtered water
+ Quality salt
1. In a medium bowl, toss together leek, rosemary & herbs de Provence.
2. In a small bowl, mix together lemon zest, garlic & juice of 1/2 a lemon.
3. Place ribs 1 layer thick & flat into 1 or 2 lidded oven safe dishes (i.e. dutch oven).
4. Liberally salt ribs.
5. Evenly spread the lemon/garlic mixture onto the ribs.
6. Then evenly spread the herb mixture onto the ribs.
7. Combine apple cider vinegar, juice from 1 & 1/2 lemons and water.
8. Pour liquid mixture into baking dish with ribs (if using 2 dishes, evenly pour between both dishes).
9. Bake ribs at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for about 3 hours. Check every hour or so to make sure there is liquid present. If not, add water so that they don’t burn.
10. I recommend uncovering for the last 30 minutes to brown and crisp the tops of the ribs.