Paleo • Low Carb • Gluten Free
+ 2 CUPS organic sunflower seeds
+ 2 CUPS organic pumpkin seeds
+ 2 CUPS organic almonds
+ 3 CUPS flaked/shredded unsweetened organic coconut
+ 1/3 CUP organic pure maple syrup
+ 1/4 CUP organic coconut oil (melted)
+ 2 TBS swerve
+ 1 TBS organic Ceylon cinnamon
+ 1 TSP himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine nuts, seeds and coconut.
3. Add wet ingredients.
4. Then add the rest of the dry ingredients.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Line 2 cookie baking sheets with unbleached parchment paper.
7. Pour half of mixture onto each sheet and then spread to an even layer.
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Then remove from oven to stir, as edges and top layer brown fastest.
9. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until golden brown. WATCH CLOSELY because it can go from brown to burnt quickly.
10. Remove from oven once done and let cool.
11. Once cool, put granola into glass jars and store in the fridge.
12. Enjoy by the handful!
*I like to add Camino organic 100% dark chocolate chips.