Paleo • Keto • Low Carb • Gluten Free • Sugar Free
+ 8 STALKS organic rhubarb
+ 3-4 CUPS filtered water (enough to cover rhubarb in pot)
+ 2 DROPPERS full of plain liquid stevia
+ 1 TSP quality mineral salt (Redmond RealSalt or Himalayan)
+ 1-2 TSP ground organic Ceylon cinnamon
+ 1 TSP rose water
1. Dice rhubarb into 1 inch pieces.
2. Place in pot and fill pot with filtered water until the rhubarb is covered.
3. Bring rhubarb and water to a boil.
4. Once at a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-20 minutes until rhubarb shreds apart with a fork and it’s at your desired thickness (less water = thicker).
5. Turn off heat and add the rest of the ingredients (including the optional one if you fancy it).
6. Enjoy hot or cold! I personally like it cold on it’s own or on top of coconut yogurt. But hot over some coconut ice cream would be delicious too!
*Store in a glass container in the fridge.