Gluten Free • Sugar Free
• Dairy Free
+ 1/4 cup coconut milk
+ 1 egg
+ 1 dropper full of plain liquid stevia
+ 1/2 tsp organic raw apple cider vinegar
+ 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
+ 1/8 TSP quality mineral salt (Redmond RealSalt or Himalayan)
+ 1/4 tsp cinnamon
+ 1/4 tsp baking soda
+ 1/3 cup (45g) gluten free oat flour
+ 1/2 tsp ghee (or butter)
1. Combine wet ingredients.
2. One by one, add and mix in dry ingredients – add the oat flour last.
3. Heat pan with ghee to medium-high.
4. Slowly pour batter so that is covers a circular area of about 1/3 of the pan. The batter spreads quickly so pour slowly. Then make 2 more rounds like the first one. AND THEN slowly added the rest of the batter on top of each round until you’ve poured it all out. *If you pour it too quickly, all the pancakes will combine into one, which would be fine but I like to have 3 that I can layer and stack with goodies.
5. Reduce heat to medium low.
6. When you see lots of little bubbles on the top of the pancakes, flip them!
7. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
8. Enjoy as you see fit!! Some days I eat them straight up, other days I add tahini & warmed frozen blueberries or almond butter & fresh banana.