dairy-free • gluten-free • keto • paleo • aip • low fodmap
+ 1 CAN organic coconut milk
+ 1 CAN organic pumpkin puree*
+ 20-30 DROPS liquid stevia*
+ 1 TSP organic pumpkin spice powder*
+ 1 TSP ground organic Ceylon cinnamon
+ 1 TSP organic vanilla extract
+ 2 scoops Vital Proteins beef gelatin (or about 2 TBS gelatin of choice)
+ sub pumpkin spice for an additional 1 TSP of ground cinnamon
+ sub stevia for AIP friendly sweeter like maple syrup (I think 1 TBS would suffice)
+ Make a minimum of 8 servings to keep FODMAPs from pumpkin low.
1. Pour coconut milk into sauce pan and heat on the stove until just prior to a boil. If it boils, that’s ok!
2. Place all ingredients (except for coconut milk) into a fairly deep glass bowl, jar or 1 liter measuring cup so that you’re able to blend all ingredients later with an immersion hand blender.
3. Once coconut milk is heated, add it to the rest of the ingredients.
4. Blend all ingredients with immersion blender until fully combined and smooth.
5. Pour into 1 cup glass mason jars, ramekins or dish of your choosing. I bet a springform pan would work great too!
6. Put in fridge to chill for 6-8 hours or overnight as I do.
7. Enjoy as is or top with your favourite creamy topping. My go to topping is Coyo coconut yogurt, natural flavour. It’s absolutely divine!